January 14, 2019
March 29, 2019
November 22, 2018
December 3, 2018
The Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is pleased to be offering a 11-week Concrete/Masonry course.
- Work Place Essential Skills
- Basic Lifting/ Ladder Safety
- Telehandler, Skid Steer, Boom Lift, Scissor Lift
- Fall Protection
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid/CPR
- Frame Scaffolding
- Rights and Responsibilities
- WHMIS; SCOT
- 3-Week Practicum
**** Must be age 30 or under to qualify for Skills Link Youth Employment Strategy Funding****
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, go to saskatoontradesandskills.ca and click on the Apply online tab.
- Applications for this course will be accepted on Nov 26th to Dec 3rd. Applications for this course will not be accepted before or after this time period.
- The online application is the only way to apply for a course. Further details will be provided via email after your application is submitted.
- A minimum language level of CLB Level 5 in all four categories (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
- Applicants must be age 30 or under due to Skills Link Youth Employment Strategy funding requirements
- Provide STSC with a direct deposit form from your bank for the first day of class (if you are selected for the program). This means if you do not have a bank account, you must have valid ID to open an account.
- Must be willing to work/travel out of town