June 8, 2020
July 24, 2020
May 14, 2020
May 19, 2020
The Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is pleased to offer an 7-week Customer Service (ONLINE) course which includes:
- Work Place Essential Skills
- Service Best
- Serve it Right
- SCOT, SYA & WHMIS
- Building Service Worker level 1 Training
- Basic Lift & Ladder Safety
- 4-Week Practicum
***You must have access to internet and a computer/laptop with webcam***
How to Apply
- Click HERE to apply
- Applications for this course will be accepted from May 14th to May 19th, 2020 (3 PM).
- Application will not be accepted if not filled out completely
- The online application is the only way to apply for a course. Further details will be provided via email after your application is submitted.
- Please make sure to enter correct email address while filling an online form, all the details regarding your application will be sent on your email.
- Make sure to check spam folder if you have not received an email confirmation after submitting the online application
- ***You must have access to internet and a computer/laptop with webcam***
- A minimum language level of CLB Level 5 in all four categories (reading, writing, listening, speaking). **** For applicants with English as a second language****
- Provide STSC with a direct deposit form from your bank for the first day of class (if you are selected for the program). This means if you do not have a bank account, you must have valid ID to open an account.