September 24, 2018
November 16, 2018
August 21, 2018
August 28, 2018
The Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is pleased to be offering an 8-week Customer Service course.
- Work Place Essential Skills
- Service Best
- Customer Service Training
- SCOT & WHMIS
- Food Safety
- First Aid and CPR
- Fire Extinguisher
- Basic Lift and Ladder Safety
- Computer & Administration Basics
- 4-Week Practicum
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, go to www.saskatoontradesandskills.ca and click on the Upcoming
- Applications for this course will be accepted on Aug 21st to Aug 28th
- Applications for this course will not be accepted before or after this time period.
- The online application is the only way to apply for a course. Further details will be
provided via email after your application is submitted.
- For all applicants with English being the additional language, a minimum language level
of CLB Level 5 in all four categories (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
- Provide STSC with a direct deposit form from your bank for the first day of class (if you
are selected for the program). This means if you do not have a bank account, you must
have valid ID to open an account.