January 27, 2020
March 20, 2020
December 16, 2019
December 23, 2019
The Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is pleased to offer an 8-week Domestic Care Aid course which includes:
- Personal Care Worker Two-Day Certificate
- Building Service Worker Program
- Work Essential Skills
- Basic Lift & Ladder Safety
- Fire Extinguisher
- Food Safety
- Medication Module
- WHMIS & SCOT
- First Aid & CPR
- Service Best & Serve It Right
- 2-Week Practicum
HOW TO APPLY
- Click HERE to Apply
- Applications for this course will be accepted Dec 16 till 8 AM on Dec 23, 2019. Applications for this course will not be accepted before or after this time period.
- The online application is the only way to apply for a course. Further details will be provided via email after your application is submitted.
- Please make sure to enter correct email address while filling an online form, all the details regarding your application will be sent on your email.
- Make sure to check spam folder if you have not received an email confirmation after submitting the online application
- A minimum language level of CLB Level 5 in all four categories (reading, writing, listening, speaking). **** For applicants with English as a second language****
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License is preferred
- Must be able to work Shifts (Evenings, Weekends and Nights)
- Clear Criminal Record Check will be required for the selected applicants after the interview. (Paid for by STSC)
- Provide STSC with a direct deposit form from your bank for the first day of class (if you are selected for the program). This means if you do not have a bank account, you must have valid ID to open an account.