January 3, 2023
February 24, 2023
November 28, 2022
December 7, 2022
The Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is pleased to offer an 8-week Domestic Care Aide course which includes:
- Personal Care Worker Two-Day Certificate
- Work Essential Skills
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Food Safety
- Fire Extinguisher
- Mental Health First Aid
- First Aid & CPR
- Service Best
- Basic Life Support
- Introduction – How to Move People
- 4 week on the job training
How to Apply
- Click HERE to apply
- Applications will be accepted from November 28th – December 7th (closes at 4 PM)
- The online application is the only way to apply for a course.
- A correct email address must be provided to receive critical information throughout the application process.
- Check your spam/junk folder if you have not received an email confirmation after submitting the online application
- A minimum language level of CLB Level 6 in all four categories (reading, writing, listening, speaking). *For applicants with English as a second language*
- A valid Class 5 Driver’s license is an asset
- Must be willing to work Shifts (Evenings, Weekends, and Nights)
- Successful applicants require a Clear Criminal Record with Vulnerable Sector check. (Paid by STSC) – ONLY REQUIRED IF YOU GET SELECTED
- Provide STSC with a direct deposit form from your bank for the first day of class. This means if you do not have a bank account, you must have a valid ID to open an account.
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 including booster, and must be able to provide proof of vaccination if selected for interview.