January 13, 2020
March 13, 2020
November 18, 2019
November 25, 2019
The Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is pleased to be offering an 8 to 10 week, Fireman and Custodian course.
- Fall Protection
- Aerial Work Platform Safety Awareness
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 Week Building Service Worker Training
- First Aid/CPR WHMIS
- Confined Space
- 2-3 week practicum
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply, click the link below.
- Applications for this course will be accepted from Nov 18th to Nov 25th, 2019. Applications for this course will not be accepted before or after this time period.
- The online application is the only way to apply for a course. Further details will be provided via email after your application is submitted.
- A minimum language level of CLB Level 6 in all four categories (reading, writing, listening, speaking) OR completed LINC 6.
- Must have a clear criminal record. (Required after selection)
- Must have a minimum of grade 10 education.
- Must be able to bring Transcript & CLB certificate (if applicable) at orientation
- Must have an active bank account, to provide us the direct deposit form (Required after selection)
- Must be able to work evening and weekend