January 14, 2019
March 22, 2019
November 19, 2018
November 26, 2018
The Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is pleased to be offering an 8 to 10 week, Fireman and Custodian course.
- SCOT; WHMIS
- Fall Protection
- First Aid & CPR
- Ladder safety and fire extinguisher
- Work Essential Skills
- Building Service Worker Training
- Fireman Prep (and certification after passing exam)
- 1-week or 3 –week practicum
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply, click the link below.
- Applications for this course will be accepted from Nov 19th to Nov 26th, 2018. Applications for this course will not be accepted before or after this time period.
- The online application is the only way to apply for a course. Further details will be provided via email after your application is submitted.
- A minimum language level of CLB Level 6 in all four categories (reading, writing, listening, speaking) OR completed LINC 6.
- Must have a clear criminal record. (Required after selection)
- Must have a minimum of grade 10 education.
- Must be able to bring Transcript & CLB certificate (if applicable) at orientation
- Must have an active bank account, to provide us the direct deposit form (Required after selection)
- Must be able to work evening and weekend