January 20, 2020
March 20, 2020
December 2, 2019
December 9, 2019
The Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is pleased to be offering a 9-week Food and Beverage: Prep and Serve course.
- Tourism & Workplace Essential Skills
- Service Best
- Serve It Right
- Food Safety
- SCOT, WHMIS
- First Aid & CPR
- Fire Extinguisher
- 4-weeks practical Food & Beverage training
- 2-week practicum
HOW TO APPLY
- Click HERE to Apply
- Applications for this course will be accepted from Dec 2 till 8 AM on Dec 9, 2019. Applications for this course will not be accepted before or after this time period.
- The online application is the only way to apply for a course. Further details will be provided via email after your application is submitted.
- Please make sure to enter correct email address while filling an online form, all the details regarding your application will be sent on your email.
- Make sure to check spam folder if you have not received an email confirmation after submitting the online application
- A minimum language level of CLB Level 5 in all four categories (reading, writing, listening, speaking). **** For applicants with English as a second language****
- Must be able to work Evenings and Weekends
- Provide STSC with a direct deposit form from your bank for the first day of class (if you are selected for the program). This means if you do not have a bank account, you must have valid ID to open an account.