June 24, 2019
August 23, 2019
May 27, 2019
June 9, 2019
The Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is pleased to be offering a 9-week Food and Beverage: Prep and Serve course.
- Tourism & Workplace Essential Skills
- Service Best
- Serve It Right
- Food Safety
- SCOT, WHMIS
- First Aid & CPR
- Fire Extinguisher
- 4-weeks practical Food & Beverage training
- 2-week practicum
HOW TO APPLY
- Click Here to Apply
- To apply, go to ca and click on the Apply Online tab. Applications for this course will be accepted from May 27th – June 9th, 2019. Applications for this course will not be accepted before or after this time period.
- The online application is the only way to apply for a course. Further details will be provided via email after your application is submitted
- A minimum language level of CLB Level 5 in all four categories (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Provide STSC with a direct deposit form from your bank for the first day of class (if you are selected for the program). This means if you do not have a bank account, you must have valid ID to open an account