January 21, 2019
March 29, 2019
December 3, 2018
December 10, 2018
The Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is pleased to be offering a 10-week Food and Beverage: Prep and Serve course.
- Tourism & Workplace Essential Skills
- Service Best
- Serve It Right
- Food Safety
- SCOT, WHMIS
- First Aid & CPR
- 4-weeks practical Food & Beverage training
- 3-week practicum
**** Must be age 30 or under to qualify for Skills Link Youth Employment Strategy Funding****
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply, click the link below.
- Applications for this course will be accepted from Dec 3rd to Dec 10th, 2018. Applications for this course will not be accepted before or after this time period.
- The online application is the only way to apply for a course. Further details will be provided via email after your application is submitted.
- A minimum language level of CLB Level 5 in all four categories (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
- Applicants must be age 30 or under due to Skills Link Youth Employment Strategy funding requirements
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends
- Provide STSC with a direct deposit form from your bank for the first day of class (if you are selected for the program). This means if you do not have a bank account, you must have valid ID to open an account.