July 6, 2020
August 28, 2020
June 9, 2020
June 15, 2020
The Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is pleased to be offering an 8 week Introduction to Construction course.
- Work Place Essential Skills
- Telehandler, Skid Steer, Boom Lift Scissor Lift
- Fall Protection
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid/CPR
- Frame Scaffolding
- Rights and Responsibilities
- WHMIS; SCOT
- Confined Space
- 2 week practicum
How to Apply
- Click HERE to apply
- Applications for this course will be accepted from June 9th to June 15th, 2020 (closes at 9 AM).
- Application will not be accepted if not filled out completely
- The online application is the only way to apply for a course. Further details will be provided via email after your application is submitted.
- Please make sure to enter correct email address while filling an online form, all the details regarding your application will be sent on your email.
- Make sure to check spam folder if you have not received an email confirmation after submitting the online application
- MUST HAVE VALID CLASS-5 DRIVER’S LICENSE
- MUST BE ABLE/WILLING TO WORK OUT OF TOWN
- A minimum language level of CLB Level 5 in all four categories (reading, writing, listening, speaking). **** For applicants with English as a second language****
- Must be able to attend orientation and interviews ONLINE via video conference
- Provide STSC with a direct deposit form from your bank for the first day of class (if you are selected for the program). This means if you do not have a bank account, you must have valid ID to open an account