February 4, 2019
March 29, 2019
December 10, 2018
December 18, 2018
The Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is pleased to offer a 8 week Metal Fabrication / Welding course that will include:
- Work Place Essential Skills
- Basic Lifting/ Ladder Safety
- Fall Protection
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid/CPR
- Frame Scaffolding
- Rights and Responsibilities
- WHMIS; SCOT
- Math Prep
- 4-Week Practicum
**** Must be age 30 or under to qualify for Skills Link Youth Employment Strategy Funding****
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, go to saskatoontradesandskills.ca and click on the Apply online tab.
- Applications for this course will be accepted on Dec 10 th to Dec 18 th . Applications will not
be accepted before or after this time period.
- The online application is the only way to apply for a course. Further details will be
provided via email after your application is submitted.
- A minimum language level of CLB Level 5 in all four categories (reading, writing,
listening, speaking- Applicable to students with English as additional language)
- Applicants must be age 30 or under due to Skills Link Youth Employment Strategy
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License preferred
- Provide STSC with a direct deposit form from your bank for the first day of class (if you
are selected for the program). This means if you do not have a bank account, you must
have valid ID to open an account.