February 14, 2022
April 1, 2022
January 24, 2022
February 3, 2022
Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is offering a 7-week Warehouse Worker/Customer Service course which includes excellent safety and hands-on skills training, followed by a four-week practicum with an employer who is hiring. We guarantee a practicum, you guarantee the job!
- Work Place Essential Skills
- Service Best
- First Aid/CPR
- Rights and Responsibilities
- WHMIS 2015
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ladder Safety
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Forklift training
- 4 weeks on the job training
How to Apply
- Click HERE to apply
- Applications for this course will be accepted from January 24th to February 3rd, 2022 (Closes at 4 PM)
- The online application is the only way to apply for the course.
- A correct email address must be provided to receive critical information throughout the application process.
- Check your spam/junk folder if you have not received an email confirmation after submitting the online application
- Must be able and/or willing to work evenings and weekends
- Drivers license preferred
- A minimum language level of CLB Level 5 in all four categories (reading, writing, listening, speaking) – if English is the second language
- You must provide STSC with a direct deposit form from your bank for the first day of class (if you are selected for the program). This means if you do not have a bank account, you must have a valid ID to open an account.
- MUST be able to attend an ONLINE orientation + interview
- Full vaccination against Covid-19 is mandatory, with proof of vaccination required if selected for interview