March 2, 2020
May 1, 2020
February 6, 2020
February 13, 2020
The Saskatoon Trades & Skills Centre (STSC) is pleased to offer a 9 week, Work Force Labor Ready course which includes:
- Work Place Essential Skills
- Fall Protection
- First Aid/CPR
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Hoisting & Lifting
- Confined Space
- Ground Disturbance
- WHMIS; SCOT
- Hand tool safety
- Introduction to Construction, Concrete Forming, Masonry
- Two or Three Week practicum
HOW TO APPLY
- Click HERE to apply
- Applications for this course will be accepted from Feb 6th (8 AM) to Feb 13th, 2020 (2 PM). Applications for this course will not be accepted before or after this time period.
- The online application is the only way to apply for a course. Further details will be provided via email after your application is submitted.
- Please make sure to enter correct email address while filling an online form, all the details regarding your application will be sent on your email.
- Make sure to check spam folder if you have not received an email confirmation after submitting the online application
- Must have completed Grade 10
- Must have a valid CLASS 5 Driver’s License and a good driver’s abstract
- Must bring driver’s abstract when called for interview (can be printed online for free)
- A minimum language level of CLB Level 5 in all four categories (reading, writing, listening, speaking). **** For applicants with English as a second language****
- Provide STSC with a direct deposit form from your bank for the first day of class (if you are selected for the program). This means if you do not have a bank account, you must have valid ID to open an account.